Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Drum piece - Rates, jobs and speedboats: the economy explained

My Drum piece this week is on interest rates and some remarks by Andrew Robb that I found amusing.

Not much else to add today. My book is due with the publishers on 22 February, so life is currently a mess of stress and mess, as I come to grips with editing it all and locating those missing papers I have conveniently filed on my desk under a stack of other papers conveniently filed on my desk under a stack of other papers….

Not sure what I will be doing post 22 Feb at this stage. I haven’t had a break really from work or writing since January last year, so I suspect a week’s rest will be in order. If I make it to then.

2 comments:

Autocrat said...

Not enough graphs.

tyre balancers said...

Considerable knowledge of the practices of seamanship, including navigation, tide movements, marine safety, fishing, and boat operations.